O.C.Detailing, Inc. Terms and Conditions
When you book with O.C.Detailing, Inc., you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the
booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under
the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
● Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from
their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property
including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the
location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if
you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
● All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and must be able to withstand normal
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after
the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to
assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
● We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
● Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or
less time to fulfill the detailing type
● We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and
may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
● Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window,
unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our
● We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit
cards shall be processed by Square.com.
● We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather
conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond
the booked detailing
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under
any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be
Pricing Terms & Conditions
● We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 per man hour (or
proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking.
● A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine,
vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
● Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and
will be advertised as a FROM price.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the
type of vehicle and the customer location.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should the
condition of the vehicle differ from the original estimate
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. will send you SMS text messages to remind you of your service request,
and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your
mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile
phone service provider. O.C.Detailing, Inc. is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer
satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your
reasons for canceling.
● All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Our Service Terms & Conditions● We may ask you where you heard about O.C.Detailing, Inc. in order to gauge our marketing
● We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Cancellation Terms & Conditions● We require 24 hours (1 day) notice to cancel any booking/detailing service that is scheduled
for less than 8 hours.
● We require 48 hours (2 days) notice to cancel any booking/detailing service that is scheduled
for 8 hours or more.
● Failure to provide the required advance notice of cancellation will result in a forfeiture of the
● Extenuating circumstances can be accounted for at the sole discretion of O.C.Detailing, Inc.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but
wherever possible will let the customer know.
● O.C.Detailing, Inc. reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its
staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
● Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value
of the service being charged to card on file.
Service Guarantee● If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as
ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost refund or redo the
uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service.
● Not all stains are able to be removed. O.C.Detailing, Inc. will make every effort to remove
● Cleaning the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without authorization
from O.C.Detailing, Inc. voids our Service Guarantee. Redos, refunds, or reimbursements will
not be made after any unauthorized cleaning.
● Refusing a redo appointment for the unsatisfactory portion of your service limits any refunds to
20% of the value of your service.
● Specialty services such as paint correction, scratch and swirl removal, claybar, detox,
headlight restoration, headliner cleaning, heavily soiled interior/exterior need to be stated at
the time of booking.
● Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve heavy stains, foul
odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray or
any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redos, or any
additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
● Some issues may require services beyond those you ordered. Refusing the services
recommended by customer service or your on-site technician may invalidate the service
● Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by O.C.Detailing, Inc.
are covered under our service guarantee. Any services not authorized by O.C.Detailing, Inc.
are at customer’s own risk.
● Payment is due at the completion of your service. Refusal or failure to pay for your service
invalidates our service guarantee and any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion
of O.C.Detailing, Inc.
● Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by emailing
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Pictures of the unsatisfactory portion of the service must be
emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of the claim being made.
Gift Certificates● Gift Certificates can only be used once per vehicle per service.
● Gift certificates can not be combined or redeemed with any other additional discounts,
coupons, or promotions.
● The final price for services rendered may exceed the value of this gift certificate.
● Additional charges may apply to the redeemer if they choose a package that exceeds the cash
value of their gift certificate.
● Additional surcharges for excessive pet hair, biological waste, other hazardous materials,
larger vehicles, excessive damage, or other issues may apply.
● Gift certificates reflect a cash value. Prices for services may adjust due to seasonality,
location, inflation, or demand.
● Any balances for services ordered are due at time of service and do not include additional
services, tax, or gratuity.
● In the event the redeemer is not covered by the O.C.Detailing, Inc. network a refund will be
issued to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
● After 6 months of non-use the gift certificate is non-refundable.